Friday, February 6, 2009

Prayers have been answered! I got a job!


Thank you to everyone that continuously prayed for me throughtout this process. I'm now the Marketing Coordinator for Sky Ranch Christian Camps.
http://www.skyranch.org/

I started this week and I love it so far!! I'm so blessed to have a job that I'm passionate about. God has truly blessed me.

2 comments:

Sara said...

I'm so happy for you! You will have to e-mail me more about your job sometime. Sounds fun! It seems like Jeffrey and I went to this parenting class at our church and the guy speaking talked about a camp he had started....I was thinking it might be Sky Ranch, but maybe it was another one. It has been about a year and a half ago that we heard him speak, so I can't really remember.

Joanna said...

Hey girl! I LOVE Sky Ranch...congrats! We went to Sunday school in San Antonio with the family that owns that camp an love their family. In fact, when they had a fire we prayed for this camp and that all would be recovered. I'm interested to know if you're working with them or not. The Boylan's? I think that is her maiden name. She was actually a Tri-delt at Baylor and is a few years older than me. Anyhow, so fun. Hope all is well!