Thursday, July 24, 2008
MAMA MIA!
Do you remember the feeling you had the first time you saw Grease? Last Saturday I felt like a 6-year-old girl again with curly blonde pigtails and all I wanted to do was stand up and sing and dance at the top of my lungs! Mamma Mia was FABULOUS! Meryl Streep can sing...wow! I am always pleasantly surprised when a really wonderful actor can also sing. I love it when I see a movie and I can tell the actors really are having a great time and having so much fun. Watching Meryl with her two girlfriends made me want to jump on a plane to Greece with my girlfriends! And speaking of Greece, WOW - unbelievably gorgeous! I think Andrew was dying next to me in the theater. (I don't think he like the movie) ha He is a great husband to have taken me to see the movie. It made me think about the first time I saw the musical in Las Vegas with my mother over spring break. Great memories:) I just love MAMA MIA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
we went to see that! it was so good but brady hated it haha
Post a Comment