This past weekend, Andrew and I house set for the in-laws. We watched the dogs, watered all the plants, went swimming & laid out which may not sound like a big deal, until their dog Trixie attacked the new puppy Rosie while I had only been at the house for 20 minutes Thursday morning! WOW it was so scary! I had to rush the puppy to Dr. J to make sure she was going to be ok. I was so worried about the little puppy Rosie. It was a dramatic morning for me at my in-laws house. So after Thursday we had to keep the dogs separated the whole weekend (not fun). Anyways, I don't think I want a dog anytime soon now! ha Crazy story
Andrew and I had so much fun entertaining at their house (and eating their fun food!). We went to dinner Friday night at a great Mexican food place, went to see MAMA MIA on Saturday (great movie), had some friends over Saturday night to hang out & watch TV outside ( we love their outside living experience), I had a golf lesson on Sunday (thanks to Andrew's Grandfather), went to see The Dark Knight with his Grandparents and then they took us to a great dinner at The Keg:) yummy!
We had a great weekend in Ft. Worth!

No comments:
Post a Comment