Well as you all know Barack Obama has been elected president. I wanted change but this is not the kind of change I wanted. Now we all need to pray for our country and know that God is in control! Our leader is God.
I'm really glad this whole election is finally over with. This has been a long and hard election for everyone. I'm just tired thinking about it all. I have decided not to watch TV today because I feel that I need to be praying for our country right now.
"For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together." Colossians 1:16-17
Also, here is a quote today from my good friend of mine..."Well I feel super excited about progressive taxing and socialism. People don't realize what's going to happen and how this country is going to change. They wanted change and they are going to get it. But it's going to be a different kind of change then they thought."
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment