We ate corny dogs, candy apples etc. and we went to the Car Show again. I just love going to the State Fair. It was fun to go with Andrew for the first time. I know he loved the Car Show and corny dogs:) I was so happy we got to go to the Fair twice this year! After the concert we went into a building to find some more food. While we were in there I saw a booth for Dillards. I wanted to smell the new Jessica Simpson perfume Fancy. Dillards was selling a bunch of her new stuff. I needed some new perfume (I had just ran out of my favorite Coco Chanel last week) so Andrew let me buy a whole perfume gift set. I got a large bottle of perfume, shower gel, lotion, a Jessica S pink wrist let (so cute) and a pink & black bag with my initial S on it only for $65!!!! I was super excited to have gotten some new perfume! The perfume smells so GOOD! Try it out. Also, they gave me a wrist band to go see Jessica Simpson at Northpark the next day! Andrew was pretty much making fun of me since I was so excited about my purchase and getting to go see Jessica Simpson:)
It was a great night at the State Fair.
No comments:
Post a Comment