Monday, September 8, 2008

The weekend goes by fast when you are having fun...

Andrew and I had a great time this weekend with family and friends! On Friday night we went to the Schrader's house to celebrate Eric's birthday and visited with family. On Saturday Andrew woke me up at 9am to watch College football and for us to work on the Fantasy football draft for our Sunday school class The Journey! I really got excited about drafting all my favorite Colts & NY Giants players ( I love the Mannings!). I think I'm really going to love playing this Fantasy football:)

After that we went to Charissa's & JP house to watch Football and I tried to help Charissa cook for our Sunday school class dinner that night ( she is a really good cook and I'm trying to learn from her:) )

Later that day we went to a SMU tailgate party! Even though Andrew and I didn't go to SMU we had a great time. Their tailgate is like a mini version of "The Grover" at Ole Miss! It was the best Tailgate I had been to in Texas!

Saturday we had a Sunday school party at Justin & Lydia's house they have been fixing up. We had to miss the Baylor game but thank goodness Baylor won that night! YAY Sic'Em BEARS!

The party was a lot of fun and Lydia did a great job cooking for everyone. Thanks Lydia! Also, the house looked great! They have done a amazing job fixing up their house.

Andrew and I are so blessed to have found a great church and Sunday school class.

On Sunday we went to church and went to see John & Sarah's new house. We are so glad John & Sarah are in Dallas. Now we can hang out more. Their house is super cute and I loved the neighborhood. Congrats to Sarah & John for buying their first house!

No comments: