Thursday, September 18, 2008

This Post is for Becca N:) ha love ya

This past weekend Andrew and I had a great time! Friday night we drove down to Waco to watch Baylor play Washington St.. It was a great game! Baylor won and we got to hang out with my Dad. Also, I got to see some old friends so that was nice. Next time we go to Waco we have to stay the whole weekend to hang out with Whitney & Travis! We miss you guys.



On Saturday we watched football ALL day. All Andrew wants to do on Saturdays is watch football. I just want to watch Baylor play. ( I know Jules feels my pain:) haha) That night we were suppose to go to GrapeFest with a bunch of people but it was rain out because of IKE:( We did end up going to one of our favorite Mexican food places called Esparza's with JP, Charissa, Tim and Holly. After that we just hung out at our place. The guys watched football while Charissa looked through my cookbooks (she is such a great cook) and I got to show all the girls some of my picture albums. I love looking at pictures:) I really need to work on our honeymoon album ( I still haven't made it and it's almost been a year)



On Sunday we took Sarah & John to Prestonwood Church with us. Andrew and I are so blessed to have a great church and Sunday school class. We just love everyone we have met there and it has truly helped our marriage. After church we went to the Best brunch in Dallas at Blue Mesa (which I have only been there once b/c Paige loves that place) The brunch was great and we had such a good time hanging out with Sarah & John. We are so glad they are in Dallas now! Also, I'm trying to get Sarah to join the Dallas Kappa Alum with me so we can hang out more.



I hoped you enjoyed this post Becca N :) We miss you! Come visit us in Grapevine please! I can't wait to see you all at Baylor HC!



L & L,

Jess

No comments: