Last Friday Andrew and I went to the movies and saw "Fireproof". It was such a great movie. I encourage everyone to see this movie. Here is the website:
http://www.fireproofthemovie.com/
In the movie there was a booked called "The Love Dare". Andrew and I went to buy the book at Barnes & Noble. The Love Dare is a 40-day challenge for husbands and wives to understand and practice unconditional love! So far Andrew and I have really enjoyed reading this book. Take the time to check out this website:
http://www.fireproofmymarriage.com/
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
omg! that movie was SOOOO good.
Jeffrey and I saw it Friday. Our church has a program called Married Life Live, and they bought out all the tickets for our group to see it at the local theatre. There was a great turn out. We had to sit up front, b/c it was sooo crowded. I want to get the book. I had heard that they pre-sold thousands of copies, but I didn't know it was out yet. I will have to pick it up.
Post a Comment