I have started running to train for 5k & 10k, learn how to play golf, take a cycling class and any other fun competition! Andrew and I are going to compete in Muddy Buddy in October in Dallas. Here is the link to the fun event: http://www.muddybuddy.com/ We are trying to get some of our friends to particapate with us too!
Last Sunday Andrew's Grandfather gave me a lesson in how to swing the golf club! First I have to go buy some golf clubs then I'm going to start practicing so Andrew and I can play together:) If I get good Andrew said he would buy be a cute pink pair of adidas golf shoes:) Hopefully this can be one of our hobbies we do together.
My new favorite website is Runnersworld.com (which Christiaan introduced me to)! I want to run in 5k & 10K in the DFW area. Here are some events I want to do...The Vineyard Run (Grapevine), Race for the Cure (Dallas), Muddy Buddy (Dallas) and The Cowtown 10k (Ft. Worth!) Let me know your thoughts if you visit the Runnersworld or Muddy Buddy websites!
Andrew and I had fun last night at LA Fitness. We ran and played Racquetball for awhile. Hopefully we can start playing Racquetball a lot:)
Also, check out http://www.golfforwomen.com/
Have a great day!
Thursday, July 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment