All University Sing was back in February and Baylor KKG sisters WON SING this year!!! I suddenly felt the urge to pull out my jersey and my sapphire-studded golden key pin. I believe the last time we won First Place in Sing was years ago. My senior year we got 2nd Place in SING for the act "State Fair"! I know we all looked pretty ridiculous rushing the stage when the announcement was made ... but that's what college is for, right? For those of you who may not know what Sing is ... it's basically a variety show featuring fraternity and sorority members. Each group puts together a Broadway-style act that includes singing and dancing. The top eight spring Sing acts are then invited to participate in Pigskin Revue in the fall for Baylor Homecoming. So without further ado, I give you the winning Sing act of 2008....
Love & Loyally, Jessica ;)
P.S. The guys in the act are Kappa Sigs ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43qszgW_dok&feature=email
Friday, March 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm excited that yall started a blog! You are doing a good job with it! I will be checking back often.
That WAS an incredible sing act! They truly deserved it! K-A-PP-A! K-A-PP-A! G-A-MM-A! Kappa Kappa Gamma HEY!
Post a Comment