Andrew and I have decided to create a blog to let family and friends keep up with our world. I am not sure how well, I will be at blogging but I am definitely going to give this a try.
Our life the past few months have consisted of unpacking, writing thank you notes, Andrew's birthday, our first Christmas, weddings, bar class, work, Bar exam, looking for jobs & the most important having season tickets for Baylor Basketball!!!!:) It has been so much fun going to all the basketball games together! (Thanks Robin & Bobby for the season tickets)
We have been keeping ourselves busy every weekend the past few months. We like to travel to see family, watch Baylor play and see friends. We have had a lot of fun these past few months. We went to the Ft. Worth Rodeo with his family in January and went to Baylor vs. Texas Aggies game in College Station ( 5 OT game) best game we have ever seen! Last weekend we went to a Baylor Baseball game with my parents. We saw Baylor play OSU. Andrew isn’t the biggest fan of Baylor Baseball but I love to go watch Baylor play. I have been watching Baylor Baseball for years. My parents and I really wanted to watch Baylor play this year because the first baseman was our next door neighbor and I was his babysitter. SIC’EM BEARS
That is just a small version of what has been going on in the Schrader household. Please come visit us anytime. We live in a super cute house on Baylor campus.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good Job! I love it! And I miss you guys!
Post a Comment